- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Serdyukov: Russia won't increase the number of its troops in Abkhazia2011-07-14 19:07
According to information released today by the head of the Russian Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov, Russia has no plans to increase the number of troops in the territory of Abkhazia. As the "GHN" reported, the Russian minister said about it during his visit to Sukhum.
"There was no such decision" - noted the Minister, refuting rumors about similar decision of the Russian and Abkhaz sides emerged earlier.
Recall, the Russian Defense Ministry went to Abkhazia with a visit on July 13.