- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of agriculture of Georgia presented his anti crisis plan2009-01-16 12:11
On January 15th , at the meeting of the government, Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture of Georgia, presented his plan to overcome negative effects of the global crisis in the sphere of agriculture.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kvezereli, the Ministry's priorities in the 2009 will be renewal of agricultural infrastructure and creation of working places.
The government will continue its program of agriculture technical equipment, and soon every Georgian village will have all the machinery necessary for work, the Minister stated.
Kvezereli paid attention to continuing works on reclamation projects restoration and stated that in 2009 the construction of new and rehabilitation of the old one irrigation canals will be completed.