In Georgia, a man has died of anthrax
In eastern Georgia, a 64-year-old man has died, the cause of the tragedy was anthrax. According to "Trend" referring to the Tbilisi Infectious Diseases Hospital, presumably, the infection occurred during the cutting of the dead animal at his home in Tetritskaro area. However, the man went to the doctor only after 6 days. After that he was urgently transferred to the metropolitan hospital. However, the time was lost, and the doctors could not save the man.
This year, experts noted a surge of the disease by this terrible disease. So, for the six months of 2011 there have been recorded 18 cases of the disease. Last year, for all years there were recorded only 8 cases of the disease.