- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Georgia, prices for sugar have risen2011-07-20 14:45
In the last few days in Georgia's grocery market has been noted rise in sugar prices. According to "Business-Georgia", it has went up to 40 GEL. According to the company importer of sugar "A&T Trading", to such amount has risen the price of sugar, imported from Brazil.
For the week 50 kg the price of sugar has risen by 12 lari, which was caused by rising of global prices for this product.
However, along with imported sugar, prices for production of the Georgian company "Agar" has also risen.