- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Fitch's experts have examined the banking sector of Georgia2011-07-21 18:21
According to experts of rating agency Fitch, Georgian banks have successfully overcome the global economic crisis, but now their main problem is the low competition.
As the "Business-Georgia" reported, today the problem is a pricipal challenge for the banking sector of Sakartvelo. These are the results of a recent study conducted by analysts of the agency. They have briefed representatives of Georgian banks about results of the work. It's necessary to increase competition in the banking market, Fitch's experts said.