- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia has lifted restrictions on the supply of wine from Abkhazia2011-07-25 14:17
Russia and Abkhazia have agreed to lift restrictions on the import of certain brands of wines Abkhazia on the Russian market. According to news agency "Apsnipress", this decision was taken at a meeting of the Acting President of the Republic of Abkhazia Alexander Ankvab with representatives of relevant departments of the Russian Federation.
As noted in the Office of Information and Mass Communication at the RA President in an interview, the decision has come into operation on July 22, 2011.