- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Georgian People against Saakashvili”2009-01-19 11:13
The Conservative party of Georgia joins the demand of unconditional resignation of Mikheil Saakashvili and starts intensive work in the scale of the whole country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Press Service of the Conservative, Zviad Dzidziguri and Kakha Kukava, the party leaders, held a meeting with leaders of regional and district departments of the party and gave them direct orders - to start mass protest movement in all towns, settlements and villages of the country.
"Since that day we start working in the new way. We must give Georgia an opportunity to live without regime of Saakashvili," Zviad Dzidziguri.
At this meeting Kakha Kukava suggested a new initiative: to start a procedure of legal case institution and drawing up a conclusion to indict, under the preliminary name "People of Georgia against Saakashvili". According to Kukava, Saakashvili and his government must be publicly adjudged for all the crimes they committed.
The Conservative issued a special statement which underlines that Saakashvili's resignation will be a prerequisite of free elections in Georgia.
"We believe that the main thing today is the unity but not confrontation of opposition parties, that is why we urge all partner organizations to finish consultations on unity restoration as soon as possible and start mass protest actions to put an end to antidemocratic and antinational regime of Saakashvili", the statement claims.