- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM again in hospital2009-01-19 11:13
According to the Press Office of the State Chancellery of the government, Grigol Mgaloblishvili was taken to Tbilisi Republican Hospital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On January 17th 2009 the Prime Minister of Georgia suffered a slight pressure change, and for this reason he was placed into observation ward of the Tbilisi Republican Hospital. For a few days he will undergo a course of medical treatment under observation of Georgian doctors", the State Chancellery informs.
At the present moment doctors regard condition of Grigol Mgaloblishvili as stable.
The Prime Minister faced health problems end 2008, and, according to the State Chancellery, followed recommendations of Georgian doctors and departed to Germany for medical examination. It was stated that Mgaloblishvili deliberately chose the time of New Year holidays in order not to spend working time for treatment.
After the PM's return to Tbilisi the diagnosis of German doctors was announced: nephropathy (inflammation process in kidneys) and prescribed a 4-month therapy.