- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zhvania disclaimed messages of Mgaloblishvili’s resignation for reasons of health2009-01-19 13:47
Lasha Zhvania, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia disclaimed messages of a number of local and foreign mass media on Mgaloblishvili's intention to resign for reasons of health - ITAR-TASS informs. "Mgaloblishvili is undergoing a course of rehabilitation in a hospital, he feels good", said Zhvania in the live air of the Public TV of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that on Saturday the prime Minister was taken to the Republican Hospital of Tbilisi for medical examination.
"On January 17th 2009 the Prime Minister of Georgia suffered a slight pressure change, and for this reason he was placed into observation ward of the Tbilisi Republican Hospital. For a few days he will undergo a course of medical treatment under observation of Georgian doctors", the State Chancellery informs.
At the present moment doctors regard condition of Grigol Mgaloblishvili as stable.
The Prime Minister faced health problems end 2008, and, according to the State Chancellery, followed recommendations of Georgian doctors and departed to Germany for medical examination.
After the PM's return to Tbilisi the diagnosis of German doctors was announced: nephropathy (infectious inflammation process in kidneys) and prescribed a 4-month therapy.