- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministers of Russia and South Ossetia to hold a meeting in Moscow2009-01-19 16:30
Today starts the visit to Russia of Murat Dzhioyev, the Foreign Minister of South Ossetia, his first visit to Russia as the Foreign Minister of the recognized state. In the course of the 2-day visit, on January 20th Dzhioyev will hold negotiations with Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This is the first visit of the Minister after January 16th , when in Kremlin, Dmitry Medoyev, the South Ossetian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, granted credentials to Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia.
South Ossetia believes that the visit of the Foreign Minister of South Ossetia to Russia will be an important step in establishment of equal and mutually beneficial cooperation of the two countries, equitable to the interest of peace and security consolidation in the region.