- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs: a police car fired in Dvani, two wounded2009-01-19 18:10
For the third time over the two latest days Georgian Ministry of Internal Affairs has reported of the incident with the use of weapons from the side of South Ossetia that supposedly took place.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, today, at about 5:00 p.m. (Tbilisi time), in village Dvani (Kareli district of Georgia) a pick-up truck of Georgian police was fired. Georgian policemen conducted their routine patrolling near the police post in Dvani, when they were fired at.
The firing lasted for 20 minutes; Levan Gogiashvili and Mamuka Dzhaniashvili, both the Ministry employees, were wounded and taken to the Gori military hospital.