- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition starts drive for signatures2009-01-20 11:24
Georgian opposition collects signatures of population for early resignation of President Mikheil Saakashvili and snap elections. This action was being agreed by influential opposition forces in the course of the last week.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to David Gamkrelidze, the leader of the New Rights party, the declaration of the opposition, including these demands, will be published before end January, after that the process of consolidation of public opinion in the capital and in the regions will start, The Vzglyad informs.
"It will be manifested in collecting signatures, meetings and other events", - he started.- "Each day of Saakashvili's rule is a serious problem for the country", Gamkrelidze mentioned.
The opposition counts on snap elections in spring, whereas the administration refuses to hold early elections.