- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One of the latest Bush’s phone talks was with Saakashvili2009-01-20 13:52
George Bush made a number of calls before leaving the position of the US President. One of them was with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, Regnum informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
No details of the talk are available.
It's worthy noticing that the Russian side, as well as Georgian opposition, call Saakashvili's taking office in 2003 a "Bush' s project" and believe that the president of Georgia will lose the US support after his patron's resignation.
According to the White House Press Service, other persons who did bush talked to were: the president and the Prime Minister of Russia, leaders of Israel, Italy, Great Britain, Brazil, Japan, South Korea, Denmark, France and Germany.
As it is widely known, Bush's presidential authorities expire today. When the inauguration ceremony is over, Barack Obama takes the office.