- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh and Inter RAO UES head are holding a meeting2009-01-20 17:05
Evgeniy Dod, the head of Inter RAO UES is discussing with administration of Abkhazia the issues of operating Inguri hydropower station, the biggest one in the region, ITAR TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The main units of the plant are situated in the territory of Gali district, the dam - in the territory of Georgia.
At present moment the meeting of Dod and Sergey Bagapsh, the President of Abkhazia, is being held. Rezo Zantaria, the director general of Chernomorenergo, an Abkhazian company, is one more participant. The press conference after the meeting is planned.
According to Bagapsh, "Abkhazia is an independent state, and everything connected to the objects in the territory of the state, must be discusses with republican administration", he underlines.
Bagapsh mentions that he is bewildered with the messages of the Georgian side signed the memorandum on joint operation of the Inguri hydropower station with the Russian side. "Inguri hydropower station is our station, and making decisions on its operation without our participation is impossible", the President of Abkhazia states.
At the present moment the meeting is continuing without journalists.