- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is dramatically increasing the number of recruits2011-08-22 12:17
Georgian media have reported about rise of amount of citizens who will be called up to serve in the army.
According to VZGLYAD, the publication of "Kviris Palitra" noted that according to the military department, 4891 people will be called up under arms. These figures are four times higher than the same period last year. More recruits were observed in spring.
It was reported that an increase in recruitment standards may occur due to the lack of budgeted funds for the payment of upkeep for Georgian militaries, serving under the contract.