- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The November 7th Movement starts a new wave of protest actions2009-01-21 10:11
Since January 28th the November 7th Movement (the Georgian opposition movement) starts a new wave of protest actions.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today the representatives of the organisation held a briefing near the building of the Parliament, dated to the first anniversary of Mikheil Saakashvili's inauguration, GHN informs.
"One year has passed since the impostor President rigged elections and made the inauguration for himself ", stated the leaders of the movement.
"January 28th is the day of Sandro Girgvliani's death, and despite the three years that has passed since the date of his murder, the officials involved in this crime, still occupy their positions ", noted Dzaba Dzhishkariani, one of the members of the organisation.
In end January the movement intends to start a new wave of protest actions. According to the organisation representatives, they will be rather radical.
On January 28th the November 7th movement members plan to block the Rustaveli avenue. The action starts at 2 p.m.