- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The First Lady attended the inauguration ceremony of Barack Obama2009-01-21 12:18
Sandra Roelofs, the First Lady of Georgia, attended the inauguration of Barack Obama, held on January 20th. According to Rustavi 2, she was staying in Washington D.C. with her elder son.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She noticed that the ceremony was grandiose and impressive, and during the speech of the new US President all the guests even forgot about cold around.
Previously, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia stated that Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, will not attend the ceremony. According to the Ministry, US administration usually do not invite leaders of foreign states for inauguration, all the rest may attend it if they wish after buying special tickets.
Georgians, living in the USA, also attended the ceremony.