- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze: Georgian-US relations will be closer2009-01-21 14:08
In coming years the relations of Georgia and the USA will become closer than in the past, stated Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, as he commented upon the inauguration of Barack Obama, the new US president, Day.Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Minister, "our strategic relations are based the universally acknowledged principles of democracy and freedom, they are constant, and therefore, the support of Washington is constant".
Vashadze underlined that the US position is not the position of the one party, one administration or one political force. "It is a strategic partnership", he stated.