- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites demand sanctions against Saakashvili2009-01-21 17:15
The Labour Party of Georgia requests the US Congress to introduce political and diplomatic sanctions against Georgian administration and, in particular, Mikheil Saakashvili, stated today Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the party. - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The address with the request has already been sent to the both chambers of the US Congress, he noted.
The leader of the Laborites counts on the establishment of a special commission to investigate who of the US officials patronized and consolidated Saakashvili's power.
Natelashvili mentions that free presidential elections were held in the US and expresses hope that the new US administration will not impede Georgian people in electing its new leader free and without external interference.
Let us remind that a few days ago the Labour party stated the initiation of Saakashvili's impeachment procedure.
Practically all political parties of Georgia share Natelashvili's view : they demand snap presidential and parliamentary elections.