- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EMERCOM: 3 bln spent for post-conflict recovery of South Ossetia2009-01-21 17:42
EMERCOM spent 3 bln roubles for post-conflict recovery of South Ossetia, stated Sergey Shoigu in the course of his one-day working trip to Lipetsk region.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Expenses of EMERCOM alone for recovery after the Georgian combat actions amounted 3 bln roubles", the Minister said at the meeting with Lipetsk region students.
The money was spent on reconstruction of energy sphere objects, transport infrastructure, schools, hospitals and bread-baking plants, Shoigu explained.
"A high-powered EMERCOM group of two thousand people was working in South Ossetia," the Minister underlined.
They helped to create vessels for liquefied gas, owing to which schools and hospitals were heated. Shoigu again noted that Georgia hasn't already resumed gas supplies to South Ossetia.