- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Inter RAO UES offered administration of Abkhazia cooperation in energy sector2009-01-22 10:16
Inter RAO UES proposed the administration of Abkhazia to establish a joint workgroup to develop projects of cooperation in energy sphere, including reconstruction of objects in the territory of the republic, stated Inter RAO UES CEO, Evgeniy Dod to journalisits in Sokhumi, to draw conclusions of yesterday's meeting with the President of Abkhazia, Sergey Bagapsh, Day. Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We believe that energy sector of Abkhazia has good prospective, industry and consumption will grow there, and that is why opportunity to invest in Abkhazian energy sector is a good and interesting business", Dod underlined.
At the same time he mentioned that the question of Inter RAO participation in Inguri hydropower plant remains open. Let us remind that the dam of the plant is placed in Georgia, whereas the main units - in Abkhazia.
"I do not discuss politics; we discuss only relevant issues referred to energy sector, including opportunity to implement investment projects, electricity transition via Abkhazia. Surely, what is placed in the territory of Abkhazia is under the jurisdiction of Abkhazia", Dod said.
"We are trying to find a compromise without infringing interests of the parties; you will see further developments after we agree with our Abkhaz colleagues about the model of our joint work," he noted.