- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia announced conditions for OSCE Commissioner visit2009-01-22 10:57
Higher Commissioner for national minorities in OSCE, ambassador Knut Wollebeck can visit South Ossetia only when the official relations with the republic are established, stated Alan Pliyev, the Deputy Interior Minister of South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Wollebeck, currently staying with a visit in Georgia, said he would be glad to visit South Ossetia to assess the national minorities situation on cite.
At present moment it is impossible as, according to the Higher Commissioner, "Tskhinvali authorities blocked OSCE mission".
"OSCE representatives have already visited South Ossetia in the end of the last year and were provided with the detailed information on the issues that now interest Mr. Wollebeck," the Foreign Minister of South Ossetia said.
"Besides, the position of South Ossetian administration on the issue of access to the republican territory remains the same: we can receive foreign citizens only from the Russian Federation side," the State Committee on Information and Press of South Ossetia quotes Pliyev.
Before the further relations are defined and the correspondent memorandum signed, OSCE structures cannot conduct any activities in the territory of South Ossetia, the Minister concluded.