- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO maneuvers to be conducted in Georgia in spring2009-01-22 12:45
NATO international military maneuvers Cooperative Longbow/ Cooperative Lancer - 2009 will be conducted from May 3rd to June 3rd in Vaziani military base.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made at the two-day conference on maneuvers planning, held in Tbilisi - Interfax.
The Ministry of Defense of Georgia stated 900 servicemen from 23 NATO member and partner countries will participate.
It's worthy noticing that Cooperative Longbow/ Cooperative Lancer - 2008 were held in Armenia, with participation of 17 member and partner counties of the alliance.
The maneuvers comprise 2 stages: staff and field. At the first stage the staff plans the peacemaking operation to be implemented at the second, field stage.
The Deputy Head of Operative Planning Department, Col. Nugzar Tsintsadze from the Georgian side and Commander of NATO Madrid Staff, Brigadier General Giovanni Savareze will head the maneuvers.