- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Byelorussian Parliament to discuss issue of Abkhazia and South Ossetia recognition on April 2nd2009-01-22 16:19
The Parliament of Byelorussia intends to discuss the issue of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on April 2nd , stated today Valeruy Ivanov, the Deputy head of House of Representatives of the National Assembly - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that Russia recognized South Ossetia and Abkhazia on August 26th . So far Nicaragua has been its only follower. Alexander Lukashenko, the President of Byelorussia, stated that in case the Parliament approves the requests of Tskhinval and Sokhumi he is ready to sign the corresponding document.
"The issue is being discussed among members of the House of Representatives. The decision will be made at a plenary session on April 2", Ivanov said at the press conference after CSTO members in PACE.