- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty invited Obama2009-01-23 12:23
On behalf of the people of South Ossetia and my behalf I express hope for establishment of diplomatic good and constructive relation between our countries, Interfax quotes the letter.
Just as you believe in the possibility and necessity of change in economic and political life of your country, we believe in soon change for the best in our long-suffering republic, the document states.
I use the chance to invite you to visit South Ossetia, Tskhinval. What you will see can provide you insight into the price of political irresponsibility, Kokoyty highlights in his letter.