- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition can’t reach agreement with Alasania2009-01-23 13:12
The United Opposition of Georgia can't reach agreement with Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, Alasania campaigns for preservation of the presidential institution in the country whereas a part of the opposition - for shift to the parliamentary model, The Vzglyad informs.
David Gamkrelidze, the New Rights party leader, urges Alasania to participate in opposition activities more, mass media inform.
It's worthy noticing that the ex-Permanent Representative to the UN participated in the inauguration ceremony of the US president, Barack Obama and will return to Georgia in a few days.
Alasania is considered to be a possible leader of the Georgian opposition, consolidated to demand Saakashvili's resignation and snap elections.