- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Two men charged of espionage have been detained2009-01-23 13:52
Today the Counterintelligence Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia has detained two citizens of the country, suspected of espionage and formation of illegal armed grouping, states the official message of the Ministry, spread today - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Ministry has already launched investigation on the fact of espionage and formation of illegal armed grouping.
The suspects are Grigol Minasian and Sarqis Akopjanian, the Ministry announces.