- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili promised to save economy via state funds injections2009-01-23 16:20
Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, promises to save the national economy from global financial crisis effects by state funds injections.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Injection of state funds to economy is the chief way to save the economy, stated Georgian leader in the live air of Georgia public TV, answering the questions of citizens.
According to Saakashvili, the state will allocate about GEL 20 mln on agriculture crediting, small credits to entrepreneurs to let them establish new entities and create new working places, and in this way to favor employment and industry development.
The President also promised to allocate major part of money, coming from privatization, to small credits.