- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili has no intention to resign early2009-01-23 16:21
Mikheil Saakashvili doesn't intend to resign early, he stated at today's call-in program, ITAR TASS reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"My term expires in early 2013, - he said, - I do not intend to resign early, but I claim with all responsibility that I will not run for President again".
Saakashvili claimed that there is "no necessity to hold snap presidential and parliamentary elections". "Some of the politicians thinks that if I resigned early once (end November 2007), I will leave early now, but it is a false impression. I do not intend to leave my post early", he said.