- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: I do not care about my team-mates joining opposition2009-01-23 16:48
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, feels no discomfort about his former team-mates joined opposition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia is not Stalin's USSR, but a democratic European state", he said in the live air of the Public TV.
Let us remind that in latest 3 years Georgy Haindrava, the State Minister for Conflicts, Salome Zurabishvili, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Speaker of the Parliament, Nino Burjanadze, the Permanent Representative to the UN, Irakli Alasania, the PM, Zurab Nogaideli.
"My team is not a loyal clan. Each of them was dismissed and, please take notice - not resigned. When they were in the office, they never criticized the government", the President noted.
When he was asked whether he had met the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, Irakli Alasania, he answered he had not met and had had no intention.
"My task is not political provocations, my task is to save the country from the economic crisis, save working places, cope with poverty of the country, solve social problems. I do not care about employment of some politician in a few years ", the Georgian leader concluded.