- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Georgian Foreign Ministry is not satisfied with Matvienko's visit to Abkhazia2011-09-28 12:45
Georgian Foreign Ministry has expressed its protest against the visit of Russian delegation leaded by the head of Federation Council of Federal Assembly of Russia Valentina Matvienko to Abkhazia to the inauguration ceremony of President Ankvab . This was reported by Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's not a secret that the visits of senior officials of the Russian Federation provide the illusion of legitimacy of Moscow's recognition of "occupied" territories of Georgia" - Georgian Foreign Ministry said. "These visits do not really change something, they are a manifestation of nihilism in regard to international law and disregard for international norms. In fact, Russia has turned the "occupied" territories of Georgia in a military bases" - emphasized in a statement of the Georgian authorities.
By such actions Russia again "violate the agreement on cease-fire from August 12, 2012", believe Sakartvelo's authorities. In a statement, they urged the international community to exert pressure on Russia, forcing to fulfill its international commitments.