- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gas flows to South Ossetia2009-01-25 10:47
Russian gas transit to South Ossetia via Georgia is not postponed, gas flows to gas distributing net of South Ossetia, ITAR-TASS reports, alluding to Nugzar Tabuyev, the chief engineer of Energetika (South Ossetian entity).gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Tabuyev, "despite information on a breakdown on the gas pipeline in the Kazbegsky district of Georgia, we have not recorded a suspension of deliveries". "The pressure at the gas distribution station is not very high now, but we started linking in social establishments in Tskhinval," he added.
The first facility to be supplied will be the republican bakery, said Vadim Tskhovrebov, its director.
According to Tskhovrebov, Energetika specialists now work at the bakery, and it will be supplied with fuel within an hour"
According to previous messages, today's breakdown at the Georgian pipeline caused stoppage f gas supplies to Armenia. At the same time, the Ministry of Energy of Georgia representatives said it will not affect supplies to South Ossetia.