- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Minister received US ambassador2009-01-26 17:43
Today Grigol Vashadze, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, received John Tefft, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the US to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry press service, the meeting was attended by Alexander Nalbandov, the Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia.
The sides discussed the issues of the further OSCE mission in Georgia work and agreed to continue consultations.
As it is widely known, Russia, as OSCE member, blocked the issue of OSCE mission in Georgia mandate prolongation, when demanded change of mission format.
Georgian side stated it will not agree to solve the issue at the price of its territorial integrity and will not recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia.