- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PM Mgaloblishvili returned to work after treatment2009-01-27 13:48
Last night Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the Prime Minister of Georgia, returned from Germany, his condition is satisfactory, the press service of the State Chancellery.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service, the PM will be back to work today.
Let us remind that Mgaloblishvili followed the recommendations of Georgian doctors and left for Germany for treatment on December 31st 2008. The diagnosis if the German specialists was nephropathy - infectious inflammation of kidneys.
After treatment the PM returned to Tbilisi under observation of Georgian doctors and started work on January 12th , but on January 19th his condition suddenly deteriorated, and he had to leave for Germany for additional examination.