- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
No results of the meeting on Stability Platform2009-01-27 16:50
On January 26th the meeting on Stability and Cooperation Platform on Caucasus finished in Istanbul.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of Foreign Ministries of Azerbaijan, Turkey, Georgia, Russia and Armenia participated in the negotiations and discussed issues of situation settlement in the region.
No final decision was made, no joint declaration signed as every of the five countries had its own view on etymology and results of the conflicts on Caucasus - Regnum.
The time and place for the next meeting will be determined at the next meeting at the level of working groups from all the five states.
Let us remind, that on August 13th , in the course of his official visit to Moscow, Tayyip Erdogan, the PM of Turkey, in the light of the events in South Ossetia, announced of the possibility to establish the so-called Platform of Stability and Cooperation on Caucus with participation of Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkey and Russia.