- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to help Georgia to ensure security of sea ports2009-01-27 17:50
USA will help Georgia to ensure security of sea ports. According to the Ministry of Economic Development United Transportation Administration press service, the issue of Georgian ports security was discussed at the meeting with US Coast Guard service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This visit of US delegation is conducted in the framework of the program developed by the US Coast Guard service and aimed to study the condition of the ports, which US vessels call, and also exchange of security ensuring experience.
The US delegation will examine the ports of the Black Sea coast: Kulevi, Poti and Batumi and will state whether they face security demands or not.
The similar visit of the US delegation paid on June 2007, the security of Georgian ports was regarded as positive.