- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry: Russian rule is captured by own illusions2009-01-28 11:27
Georgian Foreign Ministry issued a comment concerning the beginning of the border delimitation process with Abkhazia and South Ossetia and Russia's intention to publish new redrawn maps.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to this comment, "Kremlin's propaganda machine to impose on the international community the virtual reality advantageous only to itself. Who appears misled, in the final analysis, is the Russian society and even the Kremlin leaders becoming hostage to their own illusions". The new maps Russia intends to publish is a vivid example.
"As for the so-called delimitation of the Russian borders with the proxy regimes, which appears to be a very simple process to the representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, it lays bare Russia's intention to seizure the not yet agreed sections of Georgia's state border with Russia", Tbilisi states and mentions that Moscow will actually negotiate with oneself when making this decision.
At the same time the Georgian Foreign Ministry notices that population of Abkhazia and South Ossetia may have own, different from the Russian one, opinion, which the Kremlin in this case disregards.
Tbilisi is sure that the international community doesn't recognize the attempts of Russia to redraw borders by force and de facto annex integral parts of Georgia.