- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU insists on the territorial integrity of Georgia principle2009-01-28 13:26
The EU strongly sticks to the principle of the territorial integrity of Georgia, said Pierre Morel, the EU Special Representative for Caucasus, in his today's interview to Ekho Moskvy (Echo of Moscow) , ITAR TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Morel, only three countries: Russia, South Ossetia and Abkhazia have another view on this issue.
The line of division by the EU, as well as other participants of the discussions, is regarded as an administrative border, Morel said.
As for the specific situation, the main thing is to decrease the risk of further conflicts, Morel believes. He added that fundamental differences in other respects remain.