- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Commission on investigation: Glukhov left voluntarily2009-01-29 10:42
Junior Sergeant Alexander Glukhov left his military unit, deployed in the territory of South Ossetia, voluntarily , RIA Novosti informs, alluding to a high-ranking source in the commission on the Glukhov's case investigation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The conducted investigation revealed that Glukhov left his military unit voluntarily. The motives are still to be found out", the source shared. According to the source, the possible reasons are personal relationships or health condition of the serviceman. "Besides, the service duties of the sergeant are being thoroughly examined. It is all being checked", the source mentioned.
Let us remind that on January 27th the Interior Ministry of Georgia stated that Alexander Glukhov, the Russian sergeant, deserted from his unit and yielded to Georgian police. Glukhov himself said to Georgian mass media that he left because of bad conditions of service, and intends to live in Tbilisi for a while.
The Ministry of Defense of Russia, in its turn, claimed that Glukhov was captured by Georgian special services and driven to Tbilisi, he was being under moral or physical pressure.
The Ministry of Defense of Russia also demanded to return the sergeant.