- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi again refuted the messages on Mgaloblishvili’s resignation2009-01-29 12:30
The Press Service of the Georgian government refuted the messages of a number of local and international mass media on resignation of Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the Prime Minister of Georgia, and appointment of Nika Gilauri, the First Vice Prime Minister, the Minister of Finance, to this position - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The messages of Mgaloblishvili's resignation or dismissal are wrong", the Press Service representative said. "On January 27th the Prime Minister returned from Germany, where he was undergoing the refresher course of medical examination. He continues his work as the head of the government, on January 30th he will head the meeting of the Cabinet", the Pres Service informs.
According to the Press Service, there was no decision on appointment of Gilauri to the PM's post.