- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Defense of Russia: reports on Glukhov’s voluntary leave is a provocation2009-01-29 16:55
The Ministry of Defense of Russia called the reports on Junior Sergeant Alexander Glukhov's voluntary leave from the unit and yielding to Georgia "provocative and wrong".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"These reports, spread with the allusion to the source in the commission on the case investigation is the fiction of a journalist and are regarded by us as a provocation, aimed to discredit the Armed Forces of Russia", Colonel Igor Konashenkov, Aide to the Commander of Russia's Ground Forces, said - ITAR TASS.
According to the Colonel, a commission of Russia Ground Forces Command on investigation of the incident with Glukhov is working in Tskhinval. The investigation hasn't been finished yet, moreover, the weather keeps the commission members away from Leninogori (Akhalgori) district, where the incident occurred. "That is why there is still no data contradicting the previous messages of the Ministry of Defense of Russia on the kidnapping of the Russian serviceman by the Georgian special services", Konashenkov highlighted.