- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Last respects paid to Zakan Jugelia in Sokhumi2009-01-29 17:52
In Sokhumi last respects were paid to the First Deputy of the Interior Minister of Abkhazia, Zakan Jugelia, assassinated on January 26th - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of the President's Administration, government members, the MPs, colleagues came to pay last tribute.
Jugelia was shot in a café in the center of Sokhumi by an unknown masked person. The shots were fired from a Wichester rifle. Jugelia died of wounds in a hospital of Sokhumi. The proceedings of the criminal case were instituted.
Jugelia will be buried on January 30th in his native village Zvandripsh (Gudauti district).