- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU campaigns for OSCE mission resumption in Georgia2009-01-29 17:53
The EU supports the attempts of the Greek presidency of OSCE to find opportunity to prolong the organization mission in Georgia mandate, stated Karel Schwarzenberg, the Foreign Minister of the Czech Republic, the EU chair country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The EU intends to continue its engagement in Georgia but this engagement cannot replace the valuable OSCE presence," he said at OSCE Permanent Council in Vienna - Day.Az .
"We see both missions as complementary and mutually reinforcing", the Minister noted.
Let us remind that Russia regards prolongation of OSCE mission mandate in Georgia in its previous format as impossible and insists on institution of the two separate missions in Tbilisi and in Tskhinval.
The Greek presidency must discuss the mandate of OSCE presence in South Ossetia directly with the authority of the republic, the Russian side underlines.