- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU summit with CIS members to be held in the Czech Republic2009-01-30 10:04
The EU "Eastern Partnership" summit with CIS countries as participants will be held on May 7th in Prague, foreign mass media report alluding to the source in the EU presidency in Brussels - Gazeta.ru.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Leaders of Byelorussia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Moldavia, Armenia and Georgia are invited to the meeting.
The EU intends to boost ties with the countries, to make them strategic in prospective.
It's worthy noticing that expansion of relation with the post-Soviet states is stated one of the priorities of the Czech Republic's presidency in the EU.