- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sergeant Glukhov confessed he would like to return home2009-01-30 11:37
In his yesterday's talk with his mother Junior Sergeant Alexander Glukhov confessed he would like to return home.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Alexander called me, said he feels good. I said we all were missing him. Alexander answered he was also missing us, wanted home and wanted it to be over as soon as possible," Sergeant's mother said - RIA Novosti.
According to Glukhova, her son lives in Georgia as a fugitive: he has a dwelling and some money. The woman mentioned that Alexander used the phone borrowed by the reporter. "He has a cell phone, there is no connection", she explained.
Let us remind that previously, in his interview to Ekho Moskvy (the Echo of Moscow) Glukhov told of his plans to live in Georgia for a while and said that he was promised to find a flat in Tbilisi and a job.
"I left voluntarily; no-one forced me... I decided to live there for a while, but hasn't thought of the citizenship yet", he said in the interview.
The sergeant mentioned that he doesn't regard himself as a traitor and his action has no political background, and if there was some other state border near his unit, he would do the same.
Glukhov confessed that he is afraid to return to Russia as he believes that he will be dealt shortly there. He is ready to be back to the Motherland only "when it is quiet and there is humane treatment".
Yesterday, on January 29th the tentative results of the case investigation were ready. According to the source from the investigative commission, the serviceman left his unit in Leninogori district voluntarily.