- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan invested USD 3 bn in Georgia2009-01-30 13:34
Azerbaijanian investments in Georgia amounted USD 3 bn, said Ilham Alieyv, the President of Azerbaijan, delivering speech within discussion club "Repeating of "Large Game", at the World Economic Forum in Davos .gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Azerbaijanian leader noted that Baku cooperates with Tbilisi in a range of projects including provision of energy security of Europe.
"Azerbaijan has already invested $3 bn in Georgia and works in Georgia is being realized successfully by State Oil Company of Azerbaijan," President Aliyev said - RosBalt.