- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of Economic Development of Georgia and World Bank representative held a meeting2009-01-30 15:17
Yesterday Lasha Zhvania, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia, for the first time since his appointment, conducted the meeting with Shigeo Katsu, the Vice President of the World Bank Europe and Central Asia Region and discussed issues of improving economic situation in Georgia and creation of new working places, the Ministry Press Service said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The primary projects to be implemented by the government in 2009; and cooperation prospective in various branches were discussed at the meeting.
Georgia, in cooperation with the World Bank, intends to create new working places, mainly in the framework of the projects on infrastructure, stated Lasha Zhvania after the meeting. Besides, Shigeo Katsu promised assistance in conducting trainings for seeking job in projects on infrastructure, to let everyone learn new specialties.
According to the Ministry, the World Bank Vice President noted the progress of Georgia's economic development and stated that the opinion of the Georgian government much coincides with the World Bank opinion.