- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Damage at power line caused blackout in Tbilisi and East Georgia2009-02-02 10:34
Damage of the Kartli 2 power line left East Georgia in blackout on evening February 1st. Electricity supplies were stopped in practically all the district of Tbilisi. According to Telasi company, the damage occurred at about 10 p.m., but energy supplies to the facilities of vital importance and central districts was resumed in about thirty minutes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Energy supplies of the rest of the capital and major part of the East Georgia districts was resumed after connection with the alternative power lines.
The cause of the damage of the Kartli 2 remains unknown, the specialists came at site to conduct repair works.