- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will deepen relations with Italy2011-12-09 18:10
In Brussels, a meeting of Foreign Ministers of Georgia and Italy was held, "Georgia News" reported.
Giulio Terzi and Grigol Vashadze met within the framework of NATO ministerial. During the meeting they discussed a wide range of bilateral issues, as well as the prospect of Euro-Atlantic integration.
"During discussing bilateral relations we talked about the need to deepen economic and trade cooperation", Vashadze said.
According to Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, they also discussed the political developments in the region and in Russia.