- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili to address the Parliament on January 12th2009-02-02 17:22
On February 12th Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, is expected to present the report on the situation in the country at the first meeting of the spring session, said today David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The President will acknowledge the Parliament and society with what was done for the year passed and what the country administration plans to do to overcome problems Georgia faces, Bakradze said - Interfax.
According to the Speaker, this week the Parliament will consider the issue of credence to the new Cabinet. "Consultations with Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister candidate, have already started", Bakradze noted.